- I'm blessed to have a wonderful mother who is also a dear friend. She's smart, talented, ambitious, fun to be around. Everything I know I learned from my mother. (Well, all the good stuff, at least).
- I have two wonderful grandmothers. Their grace and strength inspire me, and always will. From one I get my work ethic. From the other, my affinity for accessories.
- Being a mother has given me new appreciation for all I put my parents through. Thank you for sticking it out with me. I promise to do the same for my children.
- I've learned a lot about myself through being a mother. I'm so much stronger than I thought I was. I will do anything to protect my children.
- As I held Hudson while he bled last week, I realized in that moment that nothing is more important to me than the well-being of my children. I wish I could protect them from hurt or pain; but I realize it's my job to help them learn through life's experiences.
- I never realized I was capable of such a magnitude of love.
To my children: Thank you for giving me the gift of motherhood. You are both miracles in your own way; and I'm so thankful for the privilege it is to be your mother. I love you.