Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Closet Makeover

Several days ago, I was the lucky recipient of a closet makeover. Hudson-style.
I guess that's what I get for trying to take a shower.

But really, what mom wouldn't love a dirty old boot brimming with jewelry?
Sparkly and fragrant.



Or a tossed shoe salad?



After all that hard work, Hudson needed a rest, so he fashioned a cot out of my shoe rack:
Now here's the best part: one lucky reader will win a similar closet makeover. Just leave your comment here, and I'll send Mr. H over to work his magic. Just kidding...I wouldn't do that to you. (Or would I???)

But if you're in the neighborhood, stop by the CVMC Pamper Night event where I'll be peddling my wares tonight.

6 comments:

PS~Erin said...

This cracks me up. I don't need to borrow H though... I've got my own closet organizer. He has such great timing too. He usually strikes just after I've done my own *actual* closet spruce up. Little stinkers!

Emily Reese said...

Hudson come on over, but bring your Mother with you. Em

Wahzat Gayle said...

This is SOOO funny! I am not sure if I would have giggled or be as mad as the mad hatter. LOL
Love the repurposing of the boots a whole lot.

Christina said...

Gayle, the grossest part of the whole boot thing is that I've had those since I was pregnant with him! So those things have been around the block a few times. Literally.

katherinemarie said...

tehehehe... that is so stinkin funny!

Anonymous said...

This is hysterical. That cutie is welcome anytime - although maybe not in my closet! :)