Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My New Best Friend

I don't quite know how to break it to you. I know you thought we were close. But you've been replaced. Let me introduce you to my new best friend. She'll be arriving any minute now. We've set up an extensive welcoming committee for her--dirty socks, wet towels, and muddy pants as far as the eye can see. She'll fit in nicely around here. And you can bet she'll be well-loved. Seriously, anyone who will take on our dirty laundry, so to speak, definitely deserves my heart.

It's been 12 days now without a washing machine; and I'm about to lose my mind. I'm pretty sure you can guess what I'll be doing all day. I've never been so excited to do laundry in my life!

3 comments:

Miss | A said...

awesome machine!The things we love the most! Silly isn't it.

inkWELL Press said...

If you had told me 10 years ago that I would be so freaking excited to get a new washer, I would have thought you were crazy! But, I just got a new one too and LOVE it! I couldn't wait for it to arrive like a new Christmas present!! too funny!

evencleveland said...

Oh ... lucky! We dream of the day when we can get a washer and dryer of our own, and actually will go an pretend shop for them at Home Depot. Sigh. Someday!