Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Crafts

{Here's Mr. I-Can-Do-It-Myself, painting his little foot}

I've been trying to do a fun little activity/craft/learning thing with Hudson every day lately. Some are definitely more successful than others. But this was one he really enjoyed. We made little Halloween ghost cards for his grandparents. He was having so much fun that he insisted we make one for all his cousins and aunts and uncles as well.


{And here's the finished product}

All you need is some black paper, tempra paint (or any other paint that cleans up easily), and a cute little foot. Make footprints on the paper, wait for it to dry, then color in the ghost's eyes and mouth. Ta-Da! Cute Halloween craft that is fun to make, and that will make the day of any Grandma & Grandpa around.
I do know that someday in the future, he will stop humoring me with craft time. So I made a point of keeping one for myself so I could remember his cute chubby little feet.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Christina...this idea was so cute. I immediately got in the car and took my kiddos to the craft store for some paint and black paper. Thanks for the inspiration! I love your blog and wish we could of gotten to know each other better!

Liz said...

Christina..
That is so cute. I will have to try that with my boys.

Liz