Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Alt Summit Business Cards



Today's the day. I'm off to Alt Summit. I've got butterflies in my stomach and shimmery polish on my nails. Here's the final version of my new business cards. I love the spot UV hearts on the back. I had the cards printed on a silk laminated card, so they've got a great silky texture in addition to the subtle detail on the back.



I made some little goody packets to pass out along with my business cards. Inside there's a little assortment of items from my shop. Those valentine tags are hot off the press, and not even available in my shop yet.

I'll be sharing all the fun via instagram. So follow along and see how it goes.

1 comment:

Katherine Marie said...

Swooooooon! Perfection! Blss! Pure love! I'd go to alt just to get one of your goodie bags... I'm such a dork that I don't even know what alt is except that people from there have the most divine biz cards! I hope you have a blast! Lots of pics please!!!