Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Holiday Print Projects

I've been pretty scarce around here the last couple months. I've been up to my elbows (literally) in paint, while we've been doing a little home improvement. Besides being generally busy with kids and life, I've also worked on a lot of fun print projects lately. One of those is below. I present to you our sensationally late holiday greeting of 2013.


With our holiday card, I ventured into very uncomfortable near-newsletter territory. Something I vowed I'd never do. Maybe one of these years we'll go for something more traditional and actually take a family picture. That'll happen the same year our cards make it out before Christmas. And it will be delivered by a flying pig.

Here's a New Year's Eve project I had the pleasure of working on for my hometown's 150th NYE Party. My lifelong friend, Emily, created the logo (bottom right corner) for the Sesquicentennial Celebration, and it was fun to collaborate with her on the project. 


Have you got your party shoes ready? How 'bout those New Year's resolutions?
I'm not sure what 2014 will bring, but I'm excited. I've got some great projects in the works, and loads of DIYs coming your way for the new year. I'm even stepping waaaay out of my comfort zone by attending Alt Summit later on this month. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  

Whatever you're doing tonight, I wish you a happy, healthy and exciting 2014.

No comments: