Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Unfinished Business


I've been meaning to share a peek at our current home here in Wyoming. While we were living in California, I did a home tour for Jackie. I probably never would have taken photos of our home otherwise, and I'm so glad I did. It's really fun to look back on what our home looked like. Ever since then, I swore I'd take photos of all the subsequent homes we live in so our kids can remember small details that would otherwise be forgotten.

I've shied away from sharing our current home because there are so many projects waiting on my to-do list, and so many furniture items on my to-buy list. But the winds of change are taking us to another new home in a few short months...so we'll just have to remember this one as a work in progress.


There you have it. Part of my sparsely-furnished family room (and a solitary blurred-out sock abandoned in the hallway). I'll have more of my unfinished house tour accompanied by details of our new adventure coming soon.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Km said...

I have been waiting for this peek!!!! And I love it! Hearts are perfect since your house is filled with so much love!