Monday, February 4, 2013

February

February is here! At long last, we've pulled out our Valentine's decorations. The kids have anxiously awaited the return of their mailboxes. They stay up late creating little notes for one another and awaiting their special deliveries. Leaving love notes and surprises for my favorite people is a welcome way to break up the monotony of winter. 

Valentine's Day has to be one of my favorite holidays. It's sweet, simple and no-pressure. I don't have to keep any secrets, or hide any presents. The kids know I'm the one leaving the goodies in the mailboxes, so if I forget one day it's no big deal.  I love the charm and simplicity of decorating with paper hearts. It really doesn't get any easier than that.

Happy February, Everyone!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Km said...

Adorable!!!!!! Priceless!!!