Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Keep Calm & Wear a Tutu

Disclaimer: I'll be the first one to tell you that I'm over all the Keep Calm paraphernalia. Way over it. But it kind of perfectly fits these pictures.

I don't have much to say, except I wanted to pop in and say hi. I took these photos the other morning and wanted to share them with you. Kids are cute. I'm glad I get to hang out with mine so much.




I'll be back soon with new projects and some updates for my etsy shop. See you soon!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Camila Faria said...

Oh, how adorable! There's nothing cuter than a kid with a tutu!

Km said...

Tutus always make me smile!!!! I bet she is a big with her brothers!!!!

Wahzat Gayle said...

Little girls and their tutus. too cute!
Sweet pics as usual.
She is getting so big

Anne@A Little Fur in the Paint said...

SO sweet! Your blog is just lovely; I'm a new follower! ♥
Anne

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

So cute!

Liz said...

I love that top picture!! Adorable