Here's a little collection of things that I can still love everyday, despite my expanding waistline. :)
- You know what a sucker I am for big rings. This one is especially fantastic.
- I love all Capri Blue candles; this one smells especially summery and cheerful.
- I've been seeing shiny, springy bracelets like this one everywhere lately. And you can never go wrong with Stella & Dot
- I'm a lip gloss girl. Always have been. Always will be. No lipstick for me, thank you very much.
- I've always been a fan of my Anastasia tweezers. I equally adore the Beauty Express Brow kit. Want more info? Here's a little video about how to use it. And I love that all the products are now available at all Sephora stores in the US. Hooray!
- And who doesn't love a clean, tingly scalp? One of my favorite shampoos ever is also one of my favorite ways to wake up in the morning.
Even though a girl's well on her way to a super-sized belly, at least she can still look and feel good, too.
A confession: I broke my cardinal rule of pregnancy this week. No public exercise while pregnant. I attended my first Zumba class and loved it. I'm planning on breaking my "rule" again over the weekend. I may even break out my maternity swim suit and break another of my pregnancy rules while I'm feeling rebellious. :)
What are your plans for the weekend?