Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Embroidered Wall Art

I picked up a large embroidery hoop yesterday for a project I'm working on. Charlotte was convinced it was what her brother calls a "hoop-a-loop." She walked through the entire store alternately flinging it around her waist and picking it up off the floor.

Although my new project doesn't involve embroidery, looking at my new hoop-a-loop reminded me how much I love embroidered wall art. Here are a few of my current favorites from Etsy:

Kite, from Sukan

Gratitude, from Violet

Off to see the world, by Three Red Apples

Beach Huts Embroidered Canvas, by Gillian Bates

Orange Poppy Field, by Sidereal
Have a great day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

PhotoPuddle said...

These are all really pretty. Who'd have thought embroidery could be so cool?

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Those art pieces are perfect.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com