Monday, July 18, 2011

Words

I'm at a loss for words today, so I'm borrowing some of my new favorites from Pinterest.

                                                                            Source: shop.thefoundary.com via Christina on Pinterest




                                                                         Source: sycamorestreetpress.com via Christina on Pinterest




                                                                             Source: flickr.com via Christina on Pinterest


                                                                   Source: gorgeoustakethecity.tumblr.com via Christina on Pinterest


Just a few notes:

  • if you missed my DIY Bobby Pins, they're over at Honest to Nod today. I'll be posting some common FAQ's about this project later on this week, including fabric sources, etc.
  • today's the last day for the Perricone giveaway. I'll announce the winner tomorrow.
  • stay tuned...I've got some big stuff coming this week.

Photobucket

3 comments:

PhotoPuddle said...

These are very wise words! Great pinning!

km said...

heheheheh... that last one. Sometimes I can just tell when people look at me that they are thinking this. Then it's my job to be like your quote number ONE!!!

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

These are priceless. Totally agree with the 'work vs. kids' one and I loooove the last one!
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com