Monday, June 13, 2011

Kindness Kits

So excited to share one of my recent projects with you:


Katherine came up with the idea of making these little kindness kits for the 52 Smiles participants, and I had the pleasure of designing and printing them for her. I really, really love working with Katherine on projects. She's so much fun, and such a source of creative inspiration. Can't wait to see what she dreams up next!


For more about Katherine, visit her blog here.

Photos copyright Katherine Marie, 2011. Please do not share without her permission.

4 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

so cute. Will you be selling these or the printable by any chance in your etsy store? Being a school social worker I think these would be a hit with the little ones I work with.-heidi

Trent said...

I love this! Christina you are just my favorite!!!

Trent said...

Also.... trent=lauren:) His gmail will not sign out!

km said...

I am so lucky to have such a TALENTED-AMAZING-SENSATIONAL-CREATIVE friend!!!!! :):) xoxoxoxo