Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Friday

Can't believe another weekend is here. The last few weekends have been exhausting. I'm hoping for a more quiet, laid back variety this weekend. Here's a quick happy list to get the weekend off on the right note:


Bracelets make me happy. Tassels make me happy. You do the math on this tassel bracelet.





Kate Spade sunglasses make me really happy


This dress makes me so happy. Can't wait till Charlotte is big enough to wear it. 
Scratch that...I'm in no rush for her to grow up. Just can't wait to see how cute she looks in this sundress.
Maybe I can wait till next summer?



I love the way photographer Ameila Kay sees the world. These berry photographs make me happy. And they remind me of my favorite berry salad recipe, which also makes me happy. In fact, the aforementioned berry salad may have been the majority of my dinner last night.


A sweet friend surprised me with this darling print by Farouche last week. This print makes me happy. And having great friends makes me happy, too.



Science projects with the kids make me happy. Especially crystal growing kits

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
I'm wishing for a nap and some sunshine this weekend. What's on your weekend wish list?

No comments: