Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I Wore: Where did spring go?

I meant to post this a while back, but I was kind of sick of seeing myself on here. LFoO, this is for you ;) Yesterday was a blazing 90 degrees so a leather jacket looks pretty ridiculous to me. Good thing I actually wore this outfit when it was a little more weather appropriate. Now I'm scrambling to find heat-wave friendly clothes...seriously. I made a mad dash to Old Navy yesterday to buy the kids some shorts. Didn't see 90 degrees coming. Maybe I should try watching the news?

Oh, and obviously I'd worn these jeans one (or two) too many days without washing because my belt is cinched a bit too tight making them look a little ridiculous. (Geez...who does the laundry around here?!?) Please tell me I'm not the only one wearing my jeans for way too many days between washes.

And when you look a little pale and washed out, never fear! B&W is here. Ta-Da! With the sunshine making its return, the freckles will be arriving any day now.

My Outfit:
Jacket Nordstrom (similar)
Ruffled tank, Halogen (similar)
Jeans, Citizens of Humanity
Shoes, Paolo (similar)
Bracelet, Cara (similar)
Necklace, (I made it)

Photos, Ashley (Thank You!!!)

5 comments:

Jill GG said...

gorgeous! I love the purple and black combo... you are too cute!

Lauren said...

You are so cute! I love having cousins who can kick me into fashion shape!! I love the color combo!

km said...

You've got MAD GORGEOUS style!!! I wish you could dress me! :):) YOGA pants 4-5x a week just doesn't cut it!

Erin said...

Sad to say...I go a week or two before washing my jeans (unless they smell or something got spilled on them) so don't feel bad. Partly because I really only have one pair of jeans I wear regularly and partly because I hate the too-tight feeling that jeans give you the first time you wear them after a wash. (btw...my jeans are always too-tight or after a wear, too loose. How do I find an even balance)?

Jackie said...

I'm so excited you are starting to post what I wore photos! You are adorbs-keep them coming!