Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In the Studio: April

A few orders that I finished up toward the end of April:


These tags were designed to slip over the rim of a champagne glass.


The bride sent me a sample of their invitation and wanted to match the fonts. It took a lot of searching, but I finally found it. I kind of love/dread matching fonts. It's so hard wading through all the options out there, but when I finally find the match it feels like I won the lottery.

Here are some simple little tags I created for a bride. I used an assortment of colored and patterned ribbons, so the end result will be so cheerful and colorful. She's including them with their invitations and each guest will write them a message and slip it over the branch of a "wishing tree" as they arrive at the reception.

Anyhow, that's what I've been up to lately. I'm currently working on several more weddings and a personalized stationery set for Father's Day. It's kind of refreshing designing something for a man...a little challenging, but a fun change of pace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so pretty.. Very well done!!

Unknown said...

These are so sweet with the contrasting ribbon! I love them! You are so creative!

xo Mary Jo