vanilla buttercream recipe if you need a good one).
3. Cut squares of waxed paper (approx. 3" x 3"). Wrap each coin individually in wax paper. Set aside.
4. Mix up the cake batter.
5. Fill the muffin tins half-full of batter, and place a little coin packet on each. Put the remaining batter on top of the coins.
6. Bake the cupcakes according to package directions.
7. Cool the cupcakes on a wire rack.
8. Frost when completely cooled.
9. Decorate as desired.
10. Eat. Enjoy the surprise on their faces when they find the treasure hidden inside their dessert.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!