Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lately

The kids have been so cute lately. They're always cute. But the last week or so they've been extra cute.
H and I have been doing some fun science projects with a book we checked out from the library. 
C and I have been taking little nature walks while H is in school. I love the special time I get to spend with each of them.

H has had a yucky cold, so he's been extra cuddly and pretty laid back. He's been writing me love notes and telling me how wonderful I am. (5 is the best age ever!) C is turning into a little comedian. She loves to run into a room and shut the door. Only to squawk a moment later when she realizes she can't get out. And she's got this silly little fake sneeze she does to keep us laughing. 

I know this photo is totally over exposed, but I love it because she looks like one of these birds. I love her crazy, fluffy hair. When she wakes up early (like 4am) she likes to snuggle with me on the couch. The only problem now, is that when she lays her head on my chest to snuggle, I get a mouthful of hair. I can't go back to sleep because it tickles so much. But it's pretty cute. So I just lay there and giggle. It will be a sad, sad day when that hair lays flat.


One more silly thing: It's funny having a common name, like Christina Williams. I get phone calls from debt collectors for my like-named counterparts all the time. I once received an overdue speeding ticket in the mail from Indiana. I've never been to Indiana. And the best was last Saturday, I got a phone call from a rehab facility requesting that I return for the continuation of my treatment. Pretty good stuff.

1 comment:

km said...

Such SWEET and PERFECT moments!!!! Love notes from our boys... does it get any better than that? I'm in love with C's fluffy fluffy hair. My mom has a really popular name too. Once her doctor called to tell her she was PREGNANT! heheheheheh... Maybe I used your name on the speeding ticket. :):)