Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Heart Benefit

Great news from my friends at Benefit! You all know how much I love my BADgal mascara in plum...well now's your chance to get one in blue, free with purchase. If blue mascara isn't your thing, they're also giving away BADgal kohl pencil.
Here are the details: Available with any $65 Benefit Cosmetics order.
For BADgal kohl pencil, add product to shopping bag and enter BADGKOHL at checkout.
For BADgal blue mascara, add procuct to shopping bag and enter BADGBLUE at checkout.

Offers valid 3.8.11-3.14.11. While supplies last.

If you need help filling up your shopping cart, check out a few of my Benefit favorites here.

1 comment:

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

I would love to try plum or blue mascara. Although probably won't be spending $65 anytimesoon but thanks for letting us know.