Thursday, March 24, 2011

In the works

Just thought you'd like a sneak peek of what's been going on in my studio as of late:

The spring and summer wedding season is fast approaching, so I've been spending lots of time customizing favor tags. I really liked the font my client chose for these tags. It's pretty incredible all the different things you can do with a mere 1.25" circle. And I like them because they're mine & B's initials. :) 

I've also been really busy with business cards and logo design. All of my clients have been absolutely delightful to work with. I love my job!

Just a couple things in the works right this moment. A sweet little birth announcement (above) and a cheerful happy birthday card (below).

The birthday card actually started out as a birth announcement for my dear friend, Liz. So now I'm adjusting it a bit to turn it into a birthday card.

Also in the works: my first ever home and office supply collection (due out in May). File folders, note cards, note pads, recipe cards, push pins...lots of great stuff. Can't wait to show you!

All these (and more!) goodies will be debuting in my shop soon. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

km said...

ohhhh my! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! Don't even tease me with A CW home and office supply collection. STOP IT! I can't wait.