Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In the Studio: Lately

Just popping in with a few little goodies on their way to new homes this week.

 
Favor tags for a colorful Las Vegas wedding.


Clean and simple. I love the font she chose.


Business Cards--the real thing comes with her info in place of that blurry spot. :)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Did you know I now offer short run business cards? 
And in related news--I have access to a professional printer...so now all your wildest paper-related dreams can be reality.


 This bride told me the color inspiration for her wedding was a peacock feather. Love the color combination.


And some cute little product tags I made for a friend. 
Oh, Erin...btw, I hope you know when I told you I'd bring these up over the weekend I actually meant Tuesday. :)

Next in line: A huge ad banner, and a jewelry rehab project. Except, I'll actually be spending my day tending to a little boy with the stomach flu. We were up all night doing the yucky stuff, and lots of laundry. Cold and flu season has NOT been kind to me this year. Hope you're out enjoying the sunshine. I'll be admiring it from indoors today. 

xo

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Peacock? How genius. What a lovely color palette. And those last b cards?? I adore them. Your fantastic.

km said...

Those are so MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

Emily Reese said...

You are so talented! Love all of these...