Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm Back (kind of)

We spent the last week+ visiting with family and friends in Utah. I arrived home Saturday with a sick baby (she's doing much better now). B surprised me with a sparkling clean home. (Hooray!) Now I've just got to catch up on the laundry and the orders in my shop before life feels normal again.

One of the other things I need to catch up on is my 365. I'm constantly amazed by the talent and creativity of so many people over at 365 project. I hop online for just a sec to upload a photo, but then I get sucked in by the likes of these:

Go ahead, click on the photos and you'll zip on over to their albums.
Entering Dreamland on 365 Project
Entering Dreamland, by Tammi Oberg

Fairy Dust on 365 Project
Fairy Dust, also by Tammi Oberg

Cracking Up on 365 Project
Cracking Up, by Amy Hughes

Lantern on 365 Project
Lantern, by Andrea Freeman

mr. grumpy face on 365 Project
mr. grumpy face, by Jill Montes
See what I mean?

2 comments:

km said...

Gorgeous photographs!!! I'm in awe of anyone who can take a photo-a-day YOU know that!!!:) Glad your sweetheart is all better...

Wahzat Gayle said...

wow
you inspired me to start my own 365 but my images are no way as fabulous.

I have been having a hard time uploading my images