Tuesday, January 25, 2011

52 Smiles

You all know how incredible Katherine is. Let me remind you: incredibly talented, astonishingly creative, with the kindest heart you'll ever encounter...yep, that's her. Well, she's really outdone herself this time. 52 Smiles is her way of spreading intentional acts of kindness throughout the year. I'm so excited to be participating in int the project, too.

I've got a fun one up my sleeve this week. Can't wait to share it with you.


What about you, any service-oriented goals this year? 

2 comments:

km said...

of course I will never ever be able to live up to your kind WORDS... but THANK YOU!!! I'm giddy just thinking about all the creativity and magic you are going to add to 52 smiles!!!! Can't wait to see what you've been up to this week. whooo hoooo!

meg said...

Hey we're on the mission too, it's really nice to be so inspired.