I'm so excited to present my first installment in this year's gift guides. Today's guide features pretty things for the cook. Sometimes, when I get kitchen-related gifts I feel a little ripped off. (Oh! New pots and pans just for me? Either I'm the only one who likes my food cooked, or you're giving me work disguised as a gift). Guaranteed, these gifts won't get that reaction.
Here are the details:
1. Ceramic Countertop Compost Container I'm always throwing my compostables in a big bowl. Wouldn't it be so much more pretty to have an actual container for them?
2. Kitchen Kin Workspace Saver Help her protect that countertop in style.
3. Frukost Dishtowel, Flatware I don't know a cook out there who doesn't like a pretty tea towel.
4. Recipe Box Sweet and tough. Just how a recipe file should be.
5. Personalized Stamp Make sure she gets proper credit for all the tasty treats sent out of her kitchen.
6. PS Kitchen Gadgets Recipe Cards Cute recipe cards. Need I say more?
7. Dessert Dishes at UncommonGoods Brighten her day with some colorful dishes.