Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gift Guides: Crafty Kids

Some of my favorite gifts to give children are craft-related. Give them something they can do with mom or dad on those cold winter days that lie ahead. And really, who can resist the smell of a fresh box of crayons?


Kits and machines:



And now, some crafty stocking-stuffers for those little mongrels:
5. Jumbo Paint Brush Set

I still remember the first time I unwrapped a box of new Mr. Sketch markers. Pure bliss. And I would have gone bonkers over those dabber dots as a kid. (Confession: if Santa brought those to our house, Hudson might have a hard time getting them away from me).

3 comments:

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

These are great. I love the bag puppet set.

coolkids said...

Love that craft kit! I adore giving kids craft gifts. Great selection! thecoolkidsblog.com

km said...

One of each please! :):) MR. SKETCH are my all time favorites and I only let the kids use them once in a special while!!! I'm putting number six on my TO BUY list.