Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby Favorites

I've got so many new favorite baby products since the last time around. I sound like an old fogey talking about how far baby products have come since Hudson was born 4 years ago, but it's true. Some of these things weren't even around waaay back then.




This is probably the most versatile baby item I own. It's the perfect size for swaddling; not as skimpy as some of those other swaddling wraps. Plus, it's lightweight and makes a great impromptu nursing cover. Charlotte doesn't like being swaddled anymore; but this blanket is one of her favorites. And it's great to throw over her car seat or stroller when she needs a little protection from the cold...or gross strangers.



OK, so Charlotte currently does not have enough hair for these, but I'm just dying to clip them in the minute her hair is long enough. If she's anything like her mother, that will be right around her second birthday. :)



This one is huge for me. I'm horrible at semi-public nursing; and these were not around when Hudson was a baby. So he and I would invariably struggle with a receiving blanket draped over us. Poor guy sweating profusely underneath, and me in constant fear of flashing an innocent bystander. Nursing away from home is still not my favorite things; but it's so much easier with a great nursing cover.




How cute is this little kitty??? And her name is Bubbles. Perfect for our little Bubble. You guessed it, Hudson still calls her by the name he chose.




I know I've all ready professed my love for everything Tea. But seriously, this is the Cutest. Romper. Ever.





Charlotte's just barely showing interest in grasping things; but this little froggy is ready and waiting to be played with. Plus, it's painted with water-based, non-toxic paint so I can rest easy when she starts putting all her toys in her mouth.

I'm sure I'll add to this list as we go...so stay tuned for more. Since I'm a little bit rusty at this new baby stuff, let me know if I'm missing out on anything.

3 comments:

Jill GG said...

I just love those swaddling wraps! They weren't around for my two little ones (or not mainstream enough) but since then I have purchased them for gifts. They are so adorable and SO soft! I want to swaddle myself in one! :)

Christina said...

if i ever have a baby, i'm coming to you for help. seriously.

Iva Messy said...

oh this is fabulous!! WOW!! I love it Chris!!

Have a great weekend!! Enjoy your beautiful family!