Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cooking with Hudson

My mom likes to cook. I like to help her. Once she shared some summer salad recipes with you. But she forgot to tell you about the awesome help I gave her. So today, I'm giving you my version. Since this is our first cooking adventure together, I'm going to start with some of the basics. I present to you my first installment of "Cooking With Hudson."

1. Always cook barefoot.
2. Mom doesn't like a messy floor, but I think it adds character to the kitchen.
3. I'm a big believer in "I can do it myself." So I took the liberty of adding the cranberries to the salad:

Once the floor is a mess and the salad looks like this, mom will be distracted for a while. The best thing you can do at a time like this is run off with the brown sugar, and eat it in your favorite hiding place:

The End.

3 comments:

katherinesmail1 said...

You've got about the cutest (and funniest) guest blogger in the universe!

Christina said...

hahaha, those are a lot of cranberries! looks yummy.

Erin said...

LOL! perfect!