Thursday, November 5, 2009

Introducing, My Guest Blogger


While I'm adjusting to life with two kids, I've enlisted the help of a special guest blogger, the new Big Brother at our house: Hudson. He'll help me by posting for the remainder of the week. Then I'll be back in action (sporadically) starting Monday.

To help you get to know him better, here's a little interview I did with him recently:

Hudson, what is your favorite color?
Red.

What is your favorite food?
Sushi

Sushi? What kind of sushi?
Um, with cheese.

What do you like to do for fun?
I like throwing balls at Daddy.
I like to play baseball.
I like to play football.

What do you like to do with your friends?
We like to have birthday parties.

What are you good at?
I'm good at catching baseballs.
I'm good at typing, but I don't know how to do it.

What do you like to do with your Mom?
I like giving her kisses.

What are you going to do with your little sister?
Rock her in the rocking chair.

2 comments:

Erin said...

ha ha, I love the sushi comment! That's totally something my 4 year old would say!

Christina said...

bah, how adorable. i like he likes throwing balls "at" his dad! sushi with cheese? hehe.