Thursday, September 17, 2009

Obsession: Suede Boots

Sorry for the late post this morning. I know my days of sleeping in are running short, so I'm taking advantage of every minute that I get.

Everywhere I look these days, fall fashion is beckoning--nay, taunting me. Just a quick zip through Antropologie the other day left me with a post-pregnancy wish list as long as (or possibly longer than) Hudson's nightly "reasons not to go to bed" list. And then there's all the gorgeous things I keep seeing around blogland. Sigh.

Since my feet are the first thing to return back to normal size, a pair of great fall boots is a high priority. Just a moment perusing Piperlime left me with several lovely choices:

Everyone needs a great pair of brown boots. And these have a hidden wedge for an extra boost.

Grey suede? So versatile. And that little fold would let some colorful tights a la Kate Spade peek through for just a hint of color.


Oh, that ruffle! Fabulousness lies in the details, am I right?


I've always had a thing for footwear with bows. It just screams sweetness.

So what's the first thing on your fall wish list?

11 comments:

Iva Messy said...

awww these are so pretty! especially love the 2nd and last pair! Great taste! :0)

Erica said...

Oh I agree completely...these (http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=4016&vid=0&pid=699852&scid=699852012) have been in my shopping cart for way too long and I just ordered them a few days ago!

I like all of those, but I'd vote for the top ones:-)

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I have black ones similar to the first pair you show, and I wore them all the time last year! This year I'm on the hunt for a pair of black riding boots.

Rachel said...

Love each of these shoes so so much!!

Jill GG said...

Love them all... especially the ruffles! But the first pair with the hidden wedge (LOVE the hidden wedge) would get some serious walking action from me!

Rachel Follett said...

I had a pair of brown boots really simialar to the first one and I am really missing them now. I had to get rid of them when I moved here.

I also wanted to let you know that Jess from Make Under My Life did a little feature about Lovely Clusters and she added your beautiful napkins!
http://makeundermylife.com/new-sponsor-lovely-clusters/

Cathi said...

i love brown boots too, and some comfy sweaters and jackets.....i am ready for fall!

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh wow! Love that last pair so much--super duper cute.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I can't tell you how many pairs of suede boots I have and yet, every time I see a new pair, I have to have them! These are all cute and I love bows on everything. And thanks so much for visiting me today!

inkWELL Press said...

Oh new boots... I so want new boots!

Unknown said...

You had me at the bow. I think I'm going to need that pair!

xo