Friday, September 18, 2009

Candy Coated Kitchen

So I was working on an entire post about adding pops of color into your kitchen decor, when I came across this photo. None of the other photos I'd collected even compared to this one...so I'm just going to dwell on it for a moment. If this were my kitchen, I'd never leave the house. When we started renting, I resented being stuck with all-white walls. But now, I'm loving the chance it gives me to decorate with color. But back to the point: how adorable is this kitchen???


Photo from nom, nom, nom via Delikatissen.
If you know the original source, please let me know.

4 comments:

Katie said...

seriously love it!

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

L.O.V.E!!!!!

Iva Messy said...

so cute! love it!

Unknown said...

So adorable! I came across this set of pink and white vintage mixing bowls at the flea market a few weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about them (I just wasn't expecting to fall for expensive mixing bowls)!

Love this photo!

xo