Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just Because

I just can't get enough. Here are some favorites from Windsor Smith's portfolio:
Um, it's a good thing we're still renting or I'd run right out and buy some glossy turquoise paint for the kitchen floor.




This may just be the most perfect bathroom I've ever seen.



And a cozy living room, perfect for entertaining guests or curling up with a favorite book.


I love everything about this room.
The fabulous windows. The colors and textures
The way it's all tied together. Sigh.

Have a great Thursday, everyone! I'm off to pick out bedding for the nursery. Decisions, decisions.

4 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Holy cow the aqua floor. Love!

Anonymous said...

The aqua floor looks super cool... I heart the lamp with candles in the third pic!!

inkWELL Press said...

Wow - that bathroom. Wow.

PS~Erin said...

I'm in love too. That bathroom counter is amazing!