Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Photo Travelogue

I'm back, and I'm running late. Very late. Maybe it's the jetlag. Probably not, being that I only crossed one timezone. Maybe it's this lingering laziness I picked up from not having to do a thing all week. I just can't seem to get my butt in gear and commence normal life. Enough excuses. I'm sure you feel really sorry for me. While I try to get my act together today, here are a few unedited {there's that blasted laziness again} photos of our trip. I'll try to spiff them up later. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

He is too adorable! I know the feeling. I had one of those lazy weeks a few weeks ago and it was hard to get out it.

Miss | A said...

fun! cant wait to hear more. great photos

Blair Friedeman said...

aww..what adorable pictures of your little tyke!

inkWELL Press said...

Love the pics of your sweet boy! Is that last one your grandmother's piece of jewelry? It's lovely.

christina said...

Kotori, that last one is actually a set of bracelets that my mom and I made. But stay tuned for my grandma's jewelry...that's part of tomorrow's post!