Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Weekend, and a Paint Volcano

I hope you all have a very colorful and happy weekend.
Here's a sneak-peek of what my life looked like this morning. H wanted to paint the minute we were up and moving. Even before breakfast. He wouldn't back down, so I obliged. And I'm not exaggerating when I say I only turned my back for thirty seconds when I hear, "Mom! I made a paint volcano!" He had, indeed, made a paint volcano. It was so funny that I couldn't be upset with him. In fact, I even let him finish off the rest of the paints while he was feeling that creative spark.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

Oh my! At least you got a cool photo out of it!

Karmen said...

ok, my son would love this. he is into all things volcano (a week shy of 5) and surprisingly, this is one thing he hasn't tried yet. maybe in the spring when it can be done outside I will let him try. kudos to you for going with the "flow"

Karmen in MN

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, that is so adorable! At least the paint didn't go off the table:) The things kids come up with always amazes me!

Miss | A said...

priceless mooments like these are why we have kids- right?! Glad you got a photo! happy wknd.

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog! Just found you...
have a great week..

Miss | A said...

you got my blog love this wk. yippie :) hee hee. Hope you hav ea great great week!

PS~Erin said...

Awesome. And you handled it soooo well! Lucky little guy!