Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blog Love

Recently, I've discovered some fantastic new {to me} blogs. You've probably been reading them for ages, but just in case...here are some recommendations:


Mostly Mod: Miss Aimee's posts always make me smile. She finds the most wonderful things; and has such a fun, witty way of writing. Definitely a fun read.

The lovely Blair, of delights by design, does exactly that. Her blog is updated daily with the most delightful things. I just don't know how she does it.



the city sage: I could go on and on. Anne has such impeccable taste, she's a fantastic writer and has quite the eye for style. A definite must read.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

3 comments:

Blair said...

Thank you so much for saying such nice things about me and my blog! I have loved finding and keeping track of your blog too.

Miss Aimee said...

OHH!!!! You are too sweet. Thanks!!! Loving your blog too!

citysage said...

Thank you SO much for the link love Chris---I feel honored to be in the company of such talented bloggers! You totally made my day :)