Friday, October 17, 2008

More Than You Ever Wanted to Know, Part II

Here's a picture of me and my bestest girlfriends when we ran into choreographer
Shane Sparks on our LA Girls Weekend.
P. S. I mis s you ladies!!!


Here's the second installment in the series meant to help you get to know me better. For last week's post, and a full explanation see here.
  1. My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.
  2. I had two knee surgeries (one on each) to tighten up my kneecaps. I used to dislocate them often during my dancing years.
  3. I have really dry skin.
  4. My mom always thought I'd grow out of it, but I'm still a really picky eater.
  5. On that note...the first time I ever ate a salad of my own volition was when I was pregnant with Hudson. That, in itself, shows how much I love the kid.
  6. I have small feet, so I can usually find sweet deals at shoe sales.
  7. I get nervous while playing/swimming in large bodies of water, because I imagine little fish nibbling at my ankles. Ugh.
  8. I hate running. I can guarantee that will never change.
  9. I am a champion sleeper. I love taking naps, and I definitely know the value of a good night's sleep. Not to say that I ever get one. Does it even exist after one becomes a parent?
  10. I'm very non-confrontational. The first time I had to fire someone, I was so upset about it that I broke into a stress-induced rash all over my face which lasted over a week.
Well that's it for this week. Hope you have a delightful weekend. See you back here on Monday!

1 comment:

off switch said...

Thanks for sharing Christina! :)