Friday, October 10, 2008

More Than You Ever Wanted to Know

Lately I've seen a lot of bloggers doing "100 Things About Me" types of posts. I know that some of you who read my blog do know me personally, but there are a lot of you who know nothing about me save what you read here. So for those of you who don't know me, I'd like to give you a better idea of exactly what I'm made of. And hopefully for those of you who do know me, you'll get a little entertainment out of this. I am changing it up a bit though; I'm going to break it up in to 10 weekly installments so as not to overwhelm you in one fell swoop. Plus it'll give you a little reading material while I'm off for the weekend. So with no further explanation, I give you

More Than You Ever Wanted to Know about Me:
  1. My fingers are double-jointed.
  2. I have actually never owned an iPod. I use my husband's all the time, but I've never had one of my very own. I think I'm the only person I know in this very predicament.
  3. I like Hamburger Helper. I know, I know. But I do...I can't help it.
  4. It drives me crazy when anybody but me does the laundry. If I didn't do it, it wasn't done correctly. Perhaps a bit of OCD?
  5. I have no desire to create a scrapbook. Ever.
  6. I'm completely blind. Seriously. I can't see the big E.
  7. I first went to college intending to be a pharmacist.
  8. From the age of 5 - 15, I was really into competitive Power Tumbling.
  9. I can't sing whatsoever. I think I may actually be tone deaf.
  10. When I was teaching dance, my students had a holiday performance. Just as they were going onstage, one of my girls told me she needed to use the bathroom. I thought she was just nervous and told her she had to go onstage. She had an accident during her performance. I still feel really bad about the whole incident.

No comments: