Friday, October 24, 2008

More Than You Ever Wanted to Know, III



Here's this week's installment. In case you're wondering what exactly this post is, you can read more here.
  1. 1. I love jelly beans. Especially Jelly Bellys. Except for the icky popcorn flavor.
  2. I learned the hard way that you're not supposed to wax your lip (or probably anything else for that matter) while on Accutane. I ended up having a half-moustache shaped scab above my lip for a week. Oh, the horror!
  3. As much as I love to sleep, I'm a night owl; and I have major problems dragging my butt to bed at night.
  4. In High School, I got nominated to run for Harvest Ball Queen. In the series of events, I had to catch a pig and tie a ribbon on its leg. I was actually pretty good at it.
  5. My parenting style is much more laid-back than I thought it would be.
  6. My first car was a purple 1996 Dodge Neon.
  7. I didn't get an epidural when I had Hudson.
  8. When I was 17, I was on a date and the guy accidentally shut my leg in the car door, thus causing a stress fracture to my leg. Don't worry...I was a complete lady and didn't complain about it until I got home from the date.
  9. Just before we moved out of the city we had a disgusting rat in our apartment. The funniest part is the way we got rid of him.
  10. My favorite pizza is pepperoni + pineapple...with lots of hot pepper sprinkles, of course.
There you have it. Even more that you probably never really wanted to know about me. Have a great Friday!

No comments: