Monday, August 18, 2008

Fall Handbags

I've always had an affinity for handbags. I love them so much that I actually spent several years managing the handbag department at one of my favorite stores. I get especially excited when I see what the buyers have come up with for fall. This year, they've done a fantastic job. If you (unlike me) have some extra money just begging to be spent, here are my top picks for fall:
This is the perfect color. You could carry this with any outfit. And, it's roomy enough for all your essentials.

Betsey Johnson 'On the Nail' Studded Shopper

I love how Betsey's bags combine feminine details with a rocker vibe. Tough, but surprisingly sweet.


Junior Drake 'Mali' Shopper
This is my favorite black bag for fall. I think the texture is fabulous; and the leather is sooo soft.


Kooba 'Halle' Shoulder Bag

Have you ever touched a Kooba bag? Definitely an experience I reccommend. Plus, I adore the assymetrical flap and zipper on this one.


L.A.M.B. 'Music Fadeout' Satchel

Gwen Stefani's style is so iconic. If I had one of her bags I might feel as cool as her for a second. The only problem is choosing one favorite.


MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Dr. Q - Groovee' Pleated Satchel

I love, love the purple and the pleated detail.



Stella McCartney for LeSportsac 'Classic Carryall' Tote
(Vegan AND Eco-Friendly!)

Happy Shopping!

(all images from nordstrom.com )

No comments: