Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Alt Business Cards

The celebrated business card exchange at Alt Summit is one of the things I was most excited about. I showed you my business card last week. Here's a fun fact: I actually printed four different versions of the cards until I got exactly what I wanted. Pretty sure I have enough business cards to wrap around the earth. Twice. Being surrounded by creative people with incredible business cards is a dream come true for me. Here are a few of my favorites:
Aren't they great? And the people behind the business cards were equally as lovely. I love the variety of textures, colors, typefaces, corner treatments, die cuts. Nerd, I tell you. But I love this. I just wish I would have met more people and collected more cards.

I think Natalie from creme de la craft deserves a round of applause. See her card up there on the top left? She made mini notebook business cards out of cereal boxes. Labor intensive, for sure. But they were a smashing success.


And here are some of my favorite people I encountered throughout the week.

Jill and I have known each other for years through our blogs, and we finally met in person! Jill and Abby were traveling together, and its was so much fun getting to know them in real life. It really felt like we've been friends forever. Meghan and Camille helped me overcome my fear of photo booths and Courtney was so much fun at our sponsor dinner with Bing. Katie and I connected on Instagram, and she's absolutely adorable in real life. All these ladies are up to such fun and exciting things. Stop by and pay them a visit.

Tomorrow I'm diving into the world of Alt parties. So get your party shoes ready. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! Awesome post! Fast business cards printing Services

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

I'm so glad we met! You are seriously such a cool girl! Thanks for the shoutout, and for real, let's meet up again!

Km said...

Oh my heavens!! I'm blown away!!! Seriously I want to go for this reason and this reason only... That cereal box obe???!!! We really are paper nerds to the core arn't we? Of course all your friends are lovely too...