Wednesday, August 8, 2012

She Wears it Well...

...and I LOVE it!

I've got some pretty awesome friends at Anastasia Beverly Hills. But they've really outdone themselves with the new She Wears it Well fall palette.

Every single shade in the collection is perfect. Each one is so easy to wear and blend; it's the most wearable, realistic palette I've ever encountered. My favorite part? Each shadow can be worn wet or dry. It's been years since I've worn a wet/dry shadow. I forgot how much fun it is to play with wet shadow. It kind of feels like you're water painting on your face. :)

I made several heroic attempts at getting photos of me wearing my favorite looks. Sadly, my puffy bloodshot eyes from back-to-back all-nighters with Baby Nolan aren't very photogenic. My eyes may be scary, but my makeup looks great. Promise. Instead, I'll entertain you with these great shots from the look book.
Each She Wears It Well palette includes:
  • Deluxe mirrored compact with professional dual brush that features 9 shadows for day and evening looks
  • Illumin8 formula featuring Youthful Synergy Complex® is clinically proven to illuminate, firm, and hydrate the skin
  • Long-wearing Crease-Free Can be worn wet and dry

I'm gonna grab a backup so I won't cry when the first palette is gone.

P.S. I totally forgot to announce the winner of the Anastasia giveaway last month. I think I forgot to unpack my brain when the moving truck left. But Congratulations Keri! I'll email you shortly to get your address. :)

Photobucket

No comments: