Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Blowout at One Kings Lane

Remember how I mentioned that I'm mentally living in the future and decorating our new home? I blame One Kings Lane. I'm addicted. Really. I may have a serious problem here. It's quickly become part of my morning routine. Breakfast, shower, get kids dressed, check the new sales

Last week I scored the perfect rug for under the kitchen table...I'm still on a high from my bargain shopping, and I can't wait to see what I find next. You'd better believe that I'll be waiting to pounce, as the clock strikes 8:00 for the big Memorial Day Blowout sale starting today. 
The Chevron Navy Vanity Tray in Navy, (available in the Decor and More sale) may just make its way into my shopping cart. Wouldn't it be perfect to corral perfume bottles or bracelets? But then again, I can't wait to see what other goodies they have in store for us.

If you're not a member yet, go here to sign up. Happy shopping!
Photobucket

No comments: