avoiding bedtime? Well I'm back with another one. And this one's so good it couldn't wait till morning. Here's what you do:
1. Come out of your room for "one more hug."
2. Find your mom working and notice an extremely large zit on her forehead.
3. Ask her what it is. She'll probably sugar-coat it for you, and tell you that it's an "owie."
4. Play along, so you don't make her feel bad.
5. Offer to give her your last Star Wars Bandaid to help her owie feel better.
6. She'll think you're so cute she'll need to take a picture with you.
Good luck, fellow kids...I hope this one works for you as well as it did for me.