Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Night Time with Hudson

Hey Kids. It's me, Hudson. Remember a while back when I shared my top secrets for avoiding bedtime? Well I'm back with another one. And this one's so good it couldn't wait till morning. Here's what you do:

1. Come out of your room for "one more hug."
2. Find your mom working and notice an extremely large zit on her forehead.
3. Ask her what it is. She'll probably sugar-coat it for you, and tell you that it's an "owie."
4. Play along, so you don't make her feel bad.
5. Offer to give her your last Star Wars Bandaid to help her owie feel better.
6. She'll think you're so cute she'll need to take a picture with you.

Good luck, fellow kids...I hope this one works for you as well as it did for me.

2 comments:

km said...

They sure get us--- EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Erin W. said...

Can he come over and help me? He will probably need more than one bandaid though :(