Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One Pretty Thing: Sleepy Cloud

Welcome to my new Wednesday feature: One Pretty Thing. No explanation needed, really. I'm simply sharing something extraordinary that deserves a moment in the spotlight all by itself.

sleepy cloud
I ran across this pillow case in November and haven't been able to stop thinking about it ever since. Is that sleepy cloud not the sweetest you've ever seen? And look closely: it actually has my baby's name written (er, embroidered) all over it.

Actually, I'm quite smitten with all of nanaCompany's work. I have a feeling some of her other work (placemats, anyone?) may grace the pages of One Pretty Thing again someday. If you have time, just let yourself get sucked into her photostream. I'm considering pulling out my sewing machine and embroidery needles as we speak.

No comments: