Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Five

Five years ago today it was raining in San Francisco. I remember waiting in the misty rain, nervous and excited, while B parked the car. We entered the hospital together. A short time later, our lives changed forever: we were parents.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the last five years:











I don't have the words to express how I love this little boy. It's been such a pleasure to watch him grow. I love his kindness, his charisma, and his strong will. I will forever feel blessed that I was chosen to be his mother.

2 comments:

Wahzat Gayle said...

Oh Happy Belated Mummiversary to you :D
Wow he is such a cutie.
Happy Birthday to him

km said...

I'm getting teary just thinking about you waiting at the hospital about to meet your sweetheart. It's just so amazing that in a heartbeat our lives are altered forever. what a blessing!!!!!!!!! Hope his bday was wondeful!