Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where Have You Been All My Life?

Just a few of my favorite new discoveries that make being a mom a little bit easier.

No mess, no spoon, no bib. Throw it in your bag for feeding on the go. My life just got sooooo much easier (and my diaper bag just got so much cleaner). They may be a bit pricey, but these baby food pouches have changed my life. 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I've always read about how squirty bath toys never get fully drained and can harbor bacteria and other gross stuff. I always thought "Nah. No big deal. I'll just squeeze them out really well." Charlotte was chewing on a relatively new squirty toy the other night and came up with a mouthful of nasty black sludge. So, so gross. No more squirty toys at our house. Here are some of my top picks that won't become a cesspool of disease and pestilence:  


 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


And what's a mom without a good to-do list? I'd be lost without my lists. I've tried out tons of to-do list apps and TeuxDeux one is by far my favorite. Simple, streamlined, and accessible via web or iPhone. 


What are your favorite baby/big kid products these days?

2 comments:

Wahzat Gayle said...

These look like fun :)
should try that to do list app.
Those food pouches look awesome and I wish I had them when I am traveling next month, but you are right they so expensive! WOW

You changed your header!

PS~Erin said...

Costco just started selling applesauce in those little pouches. My kids love them! Talk about easy lunchbox item.