Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Here: Rue Magazine


Today's the day! I'm sure you've heard the news--Rue buzz has been all over the blogosphere for the last month. I'm so excited to check out the premier issue of Rue Magazine. I've been waiting impatiently for launch day to arrive. I also want to say a huge congratulations to my friend Anne...what a great accomplishment! I just knew you'd do something fantastic with your writing skills and eye for style. I know the magazine will be a smashing success.

Now what are you still doing here? Get over there and start drooling over all that eye candy.

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

On my way over. Woo hoo!!

KM said...

I'm on my way over too. My new fave thing to do is read magazines on my ipad when at the gym!! anything to help my workouts go more quickly!!! THANKS!!!!