Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I heart Boden


While at my folks' house, I stumbled across a Boden catalog. Charlotte's got a couple of Mini Boden pieces, but I've never looked at their adult line. I was pleasantly surprised at how cute and affordable everything is. Plus, it totally fits my lifestyle. (i.e., chasing rogue soccer balls while smeared with slobbery Ritz cracker crumbs).

And if you have a sec, try their outfit maker. I've been "styling" hypothetical outfits for myself for an embarrassingly long time this morning.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I love Boden too! I wish I could afford every dress and skirt...they are always long enough! I just got Macey and Connor coats and a shirt for me, but it was too small. :(

John and Amy said...

i got ava some bright blue skinny jeans from boden a couple of weeks ago and i cant wait for cooler weather to bust them out. cant wait to see stylin charlotte.

Cherry Blossoms said...

I love Boden as well and the mini boden collection!

Lauren said...

Thank you thanks you thank you! I have been looking for this website! Ann had their catalog and I fell in love!!!!