At the top of my kitchen must-have list is anything from Le Creuset. But a Dash & Albert rug is a close second. I actually just ordered a new one for my kitchen. The nice people at CSN Stores are offering one of you a chance to win the 2'x3' Dash & Albert woven rug of your choice. Click here to see your options.
Just a couple reasons I love my D&A Rugs:
1. They're washable and/or scrubbable (depending on the fabrication). And when the cookie dough's a-flyin' a washable rug is a huge plus.
2. They're reversible. So when you've got friends on the way over, just flip that baby over and it's as good as new.
3. They add some fun and color to the kitchen. Not that my kitchen floor needs more color (it's currently sporting watermelon pieces, strained peaches, and sprinkled with cheerios). But you know what I mean.
So here's three ways to enter:
1. Leave a comment here.
2. Follow my blog and leave a separate comment saying you're a follower.
3. Blog, tweet, or post on facebook about the giveaway and leave another comment with a link to your post.
Comments close Sunday night around 11-ish. I'll announce the winner on Monday morning, July 26. Good luck! Oh, and one more thing: but the giveaway's only open to residents of the US. Sorry, international readers. But you know I adore you, right?