Monday, February 22, 2010

Put Some Spring in your Bling

I'm back, and a little delirious, as evidenced by that awesomely cheesy post title. I'm so sorry for running out on you last week. But now I'm back and re-energized, thanks to a really, really great girls weekend in the City with some of the closest friends I've ever had. We haven't seen each other for a year and a half. So as you can imagine there was plenty to catch up on and more laughter than I thought humanly possible.



Despite the rain, it's starting to look like spring is around the corner--thanks to the surprise daffodils blooming in my yard and the gorgeous new spring collections popping up in stores. Here are a few new jewelry items I've been preoccupied with lately. Hope you had a good weekend!

6 comments:

Jill GG said...

they are all so fun and springy! I can't believe you have flowers blooming near you already - so jealous!

Christina said...

these are all gorgeous. i especially like that yellow bracelet. it's the perfect pop of color.

off switch said...

i agree - that yellow bracelet is great! so glad you had a fun girls weekend!

katherinemarie said...

we aer still kicking snow around... no signs of spring here, but you lovely little collection has me searching for some sunshine!!!!!!

inkWELL Press said...

I have that cara couture bracelet in pink and wear it all. the. time. seriously.

love all these others too!

Blair Friedeman said...

Love them all--that cara couture bracelet is amazing!