Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Shop Update


Hi folks, I hope you all had a nice weekend. Ours was great. Charlotte enjoyed her first trip to the city for little Saturday brunch; then she and I took a nice walk along Crissy Field while the guys played football. The perfect way to end our holiday break. Now Hudson heads back to preschool, and I'm getting back to work in the shop.

My poor little shop has been neglected for far, far too long. So I'm aiming to do a shop update once a week. This week's update is kind of a mini-update; but I'm still excited about it. One of my new items for the week is this limited-edition Tandem Bicycle card. I did a small print run of this vintage image in avocado green...so snap one up while they're still available.

I love, love, love this image. It may just make a return in red for Valentine's Day. Have you ever ridden a bicycle built for two?

4 comments:

mia said...

Oh~these would be so cute in red!

off switch said...

yes, i have! brother and i rode one across the golden gate bridge on vacation several years back... great experience!

ps: love the card, and i agree it would look adorable for v-day! ;)

Unknown said...

Your weekend sounds great--I love Crissy field! And speaking of love, that tandem is fab!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Love this card and I totally agree with everyone else it would look great in red!